Loving Memory Rose flower essence - dissolving blocks from our energy bodies

Dissolving “blocks” from the energy body that were placed there by the Inner Child as a form of protection, to prevent us from taking action that might have caused us harm.

At the time, considering our state of development, these blocks were appropriate, but now they are no longer needed. Yet many of them remain, impeding our growth and draining our energy.

This essence addresses this by dissolving them.

“I lovingly thank my Inner Child for keeping me safe, and I now dissolve all of these blocks and move on in the new energy of my new reality.”

Click to go to Home Page Click for information on Loving Memory Rose flower essence Click to go to another Loving Memory Rose picture. Click to go to the Menu Page of "Energy Anatomy" flowers for healing.


While looking at photo of flower.....

Breath slowly and deeply, and imagine the old stale energy leaving your body on each out-breath, and new, healing energy coming in with every in-breath. Connect with the energy of the flower.... sense its vibrancy, its life-force. Allow this vibrant and healing energy to enter your body, and to penetrate every cell and every atom of your body. Repeat the affirmation several times, while still also focussed on the flower. (The affirmation is in green, above.) Just allow the healing process to occur.... and stay with this flower for as long as it feels appropriate.

When finished, ask for the healing energies to continue to be “sent” to you on an ongoing basis for as long as needed. It is fine to do as many flowers, one after the other, as you feel drawn to do, in the one session. Come back as often as feels “right” for you, and repeat the process, either with the same flowers, or with different ones.

Pass it on!  Tell your friends about this site!

NOTE: Not a substitute for medical diagnosis or medical treatment.
This system of energy healing has not been evaluated, tested, or approved by any medical regulatory authority. Anyone with a medical condition is advised to seek help from the appropriate health-care professional.